East Bradford Township is supported by a number of boards and commissions. Click on the links to the left to learn more about each board/commission and view minutes from meetings. You can learn more about the qualifications of elected and appointed officials and view the Township Code of Ethics. Dates and times of coming meetings are posted on the calendar.
Agendas for upcoming meetings are listed below (agendas may change between the time they are posted and the date of the meeting):
- 061521 Historical Commission Agenda
- 061721 Traffic Committee Agenda
- 062321 Parks & Rec Agenda
- 070721 BOS Work Session Agenda (Public)
- 071321 BOS Regular Agenda
- 071321 BOS Work Session Agenda (Public)
- 07202021 Historical Commission Agenda
- 072221 Trails Committee Agenda
RETURN TO IN-PERSON MEETINGS
With the expiration of the emergency declaration, East Bradford has returned to in-person meetings. Meetings and hearings will be held at the East Bradford Township Building (or the Copeland School) at 676 Copeland School Rd, West Chester, PA. Masks continue to be welcome during meetings. Agendas will be posted on the Boards and Commissions page in advance of the meetings. If you have questions, contact Mandie Cantlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 436-5108.
Expand the folders below to view meeting minutes. Minutes posted to the website are unofficial and are subject to revision until approval at the next regularly scheduled meeting of the respective body. The official minutes reside at the Township Building.
- Agricultural Security Area Advisory Committee
- Board of Supervisors
- Environmental Advisory Council (EAC)
- Historical Commission
- Parks & Recreation Board
- Planning Commission
- Traffic Committee
- Trails Committee